Commitment to Manufacturing Excellence, Food Safety, and Food Quality
At Franklin Foods, we highly value each member of our production team and take pride in manufacturing award-winning products. This begins with a production facility that is safe and team members that are continually trained in the most up-to-date food safety and food quality practices. Our production facility meets and exceeds state, federal, and international guidelines for dairy processing.
Franklin Foods produces a full-line of cream cheese based products that begin with only the freshest milk and ingredients, and then are produced under Safe Quality Foods (SQF), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Vermont Department of Agriculture, and Arizona Department of Agriculture guidelines, providing product safety and batch-to-batch consistency.
Certified Safe Quality Foods (SQF) 2000 Level 3 - Highest Level
Franklin Foods products are produced under strict Safe Quality Foods (SQF) 2000 Level-3 guidelines. This designation demonstrates comprehensive quality management systems development and practices, including:
- Rigorous training, instruction and individual certification for receiving, manufacturing, warehousing, shipping and maintenance.
- Thorough three-day, on-site audit that evaluates quality programs and procedures while monitoring receiving, production, warehousing and distribution processes.
- The SQF 2000 Level 3 Certification is the highest level possile for food safety and food quality and is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), who's aim is, "safe food for consumers everywhere."
- The Safe Quality Food Institute (SQF) is a division of the Food Marketing Institute (FMI), established to administer the SQF Program, a leading, global foods safety and quality certification management system.
- The SQF Program provides independent certification that a suppliers' food safety and food quality management system complies with international and domestic food safety regulations.
- The certification enables suppliers to assure their customers that the food has been produced, processed, prepared and handled according to the highest possible standards, at all levels of the supply chain.
FDA Approved Hazzard Analysis and Crtitcal Control Point (HACCP) Program
Under the comprehensive FDA-approved HACCP program, our manufacturing processes are monitored from the point of receiving ingredients until the time finished products leave our shipping department.