Easy pistachio cookies
4 oz butter, softened
4 oz Greek Cream Cheese
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3.4 ounce package instant pistachio pudding mix
1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine the butter, Cream Cheese, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a bowl and cream together until smooth (recommended to use a stand mixer or electric hand mixer).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, pudding mix and salt then add to the wet ingredients and mix until incorporated, but don’t over-mix.
- Fold in the pistachios.
- Scoop golfball sized balls of dough and place them onto a cookie sheet, pressing them down with the palm of your hand slightly to flatten them a bit.
- Bake at 350F for 13 – 15 minutes until slightly browned and baked through.
- Store in an airtight container or bag for up to 5 days.
Keywords: easy, pistachio, cream cheese, cookies