1 cup strong brewed coffee
8 oz Greek Cream Cheese softened
1 Tbs confectioners sugar
2 cups whipping cream
2 Tbs confectioners sugar
12 lady fingers
2 oz mini chocolate chips
cocoa powder for garnish
- Prepare coffee (brew it extra strong if possible) and allow to cool to room temperature or refrigerate.
- Combine softened cream cheese with 1 Tbs confectioners sugar.
- Add 2 Tbs of the prepared coffee to the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Make whipped cream with the whipping cream and the 2 Tbs confectioners sugar.
- Combine the whipped cream and the coffee cream cheese mix and put into a large piping bag.
- Cut one lady finger down the middle in half and dunk into remaining coffee to soak into the cookie. Then place in the bottom of your serving cups. Repeat until 6 jars are filled.
- Pipe half of the cream cheese mixture over all of the lady fingers, sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, then top with more halved lady fingers, dunked in coffee and top with remaining cream cheese mix. Garnish the tops with more chocolate chips and cocoa powder.
- Place in the fridge at least an hour to allow the moisture to absorb into the lady fingers and for the mousse to firm.
- Serve cold.