4 Premade crepes
1 cup Greek cream cheese
3 tbsp Fresh herb blend (thyme, oregano, and rosemary), chopped
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1 Chicken breast
3 cups Spinach
1/2 Red bell pepper, chopped
- Mix Greek cream cheese, fresh herbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Over medium heat in a medium saute pan, cook chicken thoroughly, shred, and set aside.
- Add to pan chopped red bell pepper, cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken and spinach. Cook until spinach has wilted.
- Warm crepes, set aside.
- To assemble, spread about 1/4 cup Greek cream cheese mixture on a warm crepe. Add 1/4 of spinach mixture on top. Roll or fold crepe. Serve immediately.