½ cup butter, softened
½ cup Greek Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2½ cups flour
½ tsp cornstarch
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
8 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the butter, Greek Cream Cheese, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a bowl and cream together until smooth (recommended to use a stand mixer or electric hand mixer).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt then add to the wet ingredients and mix until incorporated, but don’t over-mix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop golfball sized balls of dough and place them onto a cookie sheet, pressing them down with the palm of your hand slightly to flatten them a bit.
- Bake at 350F for 13 – 15 minutes until slightly browned and baked through. The cream cheese makes them a bit lighter than standard cookies, so anticipate them being a bit more white than brown.
- Store in an airtight container or bag for up to 5 days.