1 cup champagne
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 cups granulated sugar
½ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup fresh raspberries
24 ounces Greek Cream Cheese, softened
½ cup sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons corn starch
4 large eggs
whipped cream and additional raspberries for garnish
- Heat the champagne in a saucepan over medium heat and cook until a boil and allow it to simmer until it reduces to 1/4 cup (approx. 15 min) allow it to fully cool.
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Combine the graham cracker crumbs, ½ cup of the granulated sugar, and the butter to a small bowl and mix until well incorporated.
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan and press the graham crumbs into the bottom and up the side of the pan to at least 1.5 inches. Then line the bottom with fresh raspberries.
- Place the softened cream cheese and the rest of the sugar in a large mixing bowl and beat on medium speed until the mixture is smooth. Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk, cornstarch, champagne and eggs and beat until well incorporated. Pour mixture over the berries in the crust up to the edges of the crust.
- Place the springform pan in the center of the preheated oven and then place a baking sheet filled with water in the lower rack of the oven to provide moisture in the oven.
- Bake the cake for 55-60 minutes, or until the center has set completely. You’ll know it’s done when the cake no longer jiggles when moved.
- Take the cake out of oven and place it on a wire rack. Cool for about 10-15 minutes then run a dull knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the cake and remove the springform. Cool the pan on the rack for another 60 minutes then place in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and additional berries.