Whipped up an easy no-bake recipe for individual Chai Cheesecake cups! Spiced with chai flavors, and a ginger topping, drizzled with chocolate.
1 – 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 tsp cardamom
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp cloves
1 1/2 cups ginger cookies
3 Tbs butter, melted
1 8oz block Greek Cream Cheese
1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
1 8oz container Whipped Topping
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and spices in a small bowl by stirring and set aside.
- Next, pulverize 1 1/2 cups of hard ginger cookies with a food processor.If you don’t have a food processor, place the cookies in a ziplock bag and smash them with a rolling pin.
- Once pulverized, this will make about 3/4 cup of ginger cookie dust. Add 3 Tablespoons of melted butter to the ginger cookies and mix thoroughly to create the cookie crumble.
- Place 2 Tablespoons of the cookie crumble into the bottom of eight 4 oz jars. You should have some crumble left to sprinkle over top of the finished cheesecake cups.
- Next, you’ll create the filling. Add one 8oz block of cream cheese into a stand mixer bowl, or into a bowl that you could use a handheld mixer and beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Next, add in the spiced sweetened condensed milk and 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice and continue whipping until smooth.
- Then fold in one 8oz container of thawed whipped topping (or homemade whipped cream) and blend until smooth.
- Place all of the filling into a large ziploc bag and cut a hole in one of the corners. This is a makeshift piping bag (if you have a piping bag, go for it!) so you can pipe the filling into the jars. Push the filling down toward the open tip, directing the tip into one of the crumble filled jars and push in filling until it is level with the top of the jar. Then pull up quickly to create a nice, decorative peak.
- Sprinkle on remaining cookie crumble over all of the filled jars.
- Place the cups in the fridge to fully set and cool. Then serve.
Keywords: chai, cheesecake, cups, no-bake